Thursday, May 7, 2015

Math is fun!


I have recently been using a very helpful website to study for my finals in MAT157 which will be MAT257 next semester. This website is as the title states, called Math is Fun! and it has many great features. The features it has are an index, data, geometry, numbers, puzzles, money, algebra, games, dictionary, worksheets, measurement, and activities. They all pertain to what a teacher has to teach or what a student has to learn. If you have any problems with any kind of math I a 100% suggest this site. Hope you have fun and you enjoy it as much as I have.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Celia. I love you blog, it's so pretty and put together! I like all of the pictures that you have included, they're a big help. I just wanted to say that I really like the cite Math is Fun, thanks for showing it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Celia,
    I like this opening to your blog! As an instructor I would feel confident I would find the answer to any questions I may have right here. It looks very well organized and fun! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete